Vision, Mission and Goals
Provide superior education in the integration and development of Islamic studies and science for civilization.
- To integrate and develop Islamic Studies, science, and Indonesianness in education and teaching.
- To develop a culture of ijtihad in multidisciplinary research that is beneficial for both academic and community needs.
- To increase the institutional role in solving national issues, based in Islamic and scientific insight for the realization of a civil society.
- To build trust and develop cooperative partnerships with a number of parties to lead to better implementation of the Three Principles of Higher Education.
- To produce scholars with integrative and interconnective academic and professional abilities.
- To produce scholars who are people of faith and good character; possess social aptitude, managerial capacity and entrepreneurial spirit as well as a sense of social responsibility.
- To produce scholars who appreciate and will enliven the values of science and humanity.
- To elevate the university as a superior center of study in the realm of integrative-interconnective teaching and research.
- To develop strong and functional networks with our alumni.